Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lightened up Bang Bang Shrimp



     One of my favorite restaurants is Bonefish Grill, mostly because I LOVE LOVE LOVE  Bang Bang Shrimp !!!  Well, now I even love it more because I have found a recipe I can make at home for no guilt and eat more often !!!  The other wonderful thing about this recipe is that you can whip it up in a flash and clean it up even faster !!!  WINNING  So for your next get together try this out, or for any night of the week is great too !!!  Bang Bang Blows me away !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
1.5 pounds Raw Shrimp, peeled
2 teaspoons Corn Starch
1 teaspoon EVOO
5 Tablespoons Light Mayo
3 Tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce
3 drops Tabasco or to taste
1 Bag prepared Cole Slaw
2 Diced Green Onions

    Toss peeled Shrimp with Corn Starch and fry in heated EVOO in skillet til pink and cooked through.  Meanwhile, stir together Mayo, Chili Sauce and Tabasco for dressing.  After Shrimp has cooked, stir in a couple Tablespoons sauce.  Top Cole Slaw with Shrimp mixture, any additional reserved sauce and sprinkle with Green Onions !!!  Enjoy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment