Saturday, November 17, 2018

Keto Chorizo Nachos







     I love experiencing new flavors.  I have never tried Chorizo and was thrilled to give it a whirl.  So glad I am open minded, because this turned out simply "fabulouso".  Each of the four servings are only 469 calories, 6.8g carbs, .5g fiber, 6.3g net carbs, 25g protein and 37g fat.  So many things to do with this concoction, but my number one is nachos.  What is your fancy!? ...hopefully it is to try new things...

Ingredients for four servings~
9oz Beef Chorizo
1 diced Bell Pepper
8 Extra Large Eggs
1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
1/4 cup shredded Cheese
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Mixed Greens
Green Onion
Sliced Avocado
Salsa
Cheese
Ranch Dressing
Quest Nacho Protein Chips

     Add Chorizo and Pepper to skillet and heat til cooked thru.  Stir in Eggs til cooked thru, stir in Cottage Cheese and top with shredded Cheese.  Divide into four equal portions.  Choose from bottom list of ingredients to serve with, none are included in macros.  Feel free to create your own additions.  Enjoy  :)

3 comments:

  1. I have a fancy on your posts.They are my cup of tea. I want to read more articles.The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing.
    autoketing app shipping bar shopify Shipping Bar for Shopify

    ReplyDelete

  2. play food games
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games online
    I have a fancy on your posts.They are my cup of tea. I want to read more articles.The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Kitchen Adventures games free
    Maya Golf games play
    4th And Goal 2011 games
    Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.

    ReplyDelete