Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Chicken Fajita Soup






     I know that soup is cold weather fare, but dare I say I made this mid summer...I live on the edge that way... a real risk taker.  Anyhoo, I digress.  This Chicken Fajita Soup just sounded darn good, and it really hit the spot, regardless the outside temperature.  This can be a perfect keto meal as well, just omit the beans.  All the flavors wrapped up in one easy Crockpot meal makes this a champion all the way around.  And did I mention Crockpot liners for the win!?  My life would not be the same with out these lazy girl dreams. One pot, super delish and no clean up... have I sold you yet!?

Ingredients~
2-3 pounds Chicken Breast
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon chopped Garlic
1 Chicken Bullion Cube or 1 teaspoon Granules
1 cup Water
Dash Cayenne Pepper
1 Taco Packet
- - - - - - - - - - - -
1 diced Onion
1 diced Green Pepper
- - - - - - - - - - - -
8oz Cream Cheese
2 cans Rotel
2 cans Black Beans (can sub with favorite Bean, or omit for low carb)

     Line your Crockpot with a disposable Crockpot liner (omit if you don't mind cleaning), add first set of ingredients, add the lid and cook on low for 6 hours.  Then take two large forks and shred Chicken Breasts, add second set of ingredients, cover and cook on high for one more hour, stir in last set of ingredients til Cheese is melted and heated thru.  Serve with desired garnishments.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment