Saturday, May 13, 2023

Vegan Summer Salad





 

         Watch my full YouTube video on how I make my Vegan Summer Salad on this link 🥗

     In the warmer weather it is nice to keep the house cool and your belly satisfied.  I have a way to have it all.  Whelp, you do have to heat up the oven once, but that will be it for the week.  With my Vegan Summer Salad, it will be a joy to sit down to lunch and float away with each and every bite.  Nothing better than enjoying a meatless meal filled with nutrition.  :)

Ingredients~

Diced Sweet Potato

Olive Oil

Seasonings as desired (I used Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Chili Powder as options)

Mixed Salad Greens (I use Romaine, Kale, Broccoli, Carrots, Red Bell Peppers)

Diced fresh Pineapple (sub with pre made, and check out my trimming video Trim a Pineapple in one Minute )

Blueberries

Feta Cheese (sub with favorite Vegan Cheese)

Pumpkin Seeds or Pistachio Nuts

Sliced Avocado

Balsamic Vinegar

     Toss Potatoes with Oil and roast on parchment lined cookie sheet, season as desired, bake at 425 for 40-45 minutes, stir half way thru.  Hopefully you made a sheet full, and can use them thru out the week.  Prepare your Greens, top with cooled Potatoes, Pineapple, Blueberries, Cheese and Seeds or Nuts.  Now, when it comes to the Avocado, here is the big bonus.  I won't use any Dressing if I use the Avocado because it is creamy enough to cover the Salad, but if you want you can use a scant drizzle of Balsamic, or use the Balsamic and omit the Avocado.  You do you Boo.  These are just options along with everything else on this list, add more or less of anything, my only rule is to ENJOY!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment