Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sweet Cinnamon Cashew Apples







 Checkout my YouTube tutorial Here!

     Sometimes I just need something a little lighter than my normal fare.  That's what prompted the wheels to start churning in my mind searching for answers.  It didn't take too long to reach that place in my brain, I knew I was moving in the right direction when I heard myself exhale an "ahhhhhhh".  The only thing left to do was to head to the kitchen, and start putting one pot in another.  #missionaccomplished 

Ingredients~

Sweet Potatoes (I prefer Red Garnett)

Olive Oil

Apples ( I prefer Cosmic Crisp)

Nuts/Seeds ( I prefer Cashews, Walnuts, Pecans, Pumpkin Seeds)

Cinnamon

     Dice Sweet Potatoes, toss with scant amount Olive Oil, roast at 400 for 40 minutes, stir half way thru.  Diced desired amount of Apples, toss with Sweet Potatoes, sprinkle with a couple Tablespoons Nuts and/or Seeds, season with Cinnamon.  Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment