Thursday, February 27, 2014

Apple Pie Turnover to die for !!!



This may actually be one of the best things I have ever eaten !!!  Thank you Quest for inspiring this delicious recipe from your March Newsletter !!!  With a little tweaking, I think I have made it even better than suggested, ... if I do say so myself ( insert back pat here ...  ;)  All this deliciousness for only 210 calories, 20 gm protein, 9 net carbs, and 6 gms fat.

Apple Pie Quest Bar
3 Tablespoons finely dices Green Apple
1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
Cinnamon
Homemade Vanilla
Tablespoon Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt

Sautee' coconut oil, apple, cinnamon and vanilla 3-5 minutes. While cooking, microwave bar for 12-15 seconds and roll into square while soft onto a Pam sprayed sheet of aluminum foil.  Add cooked apple to center of square and fold diagonally like a turn over and bake at 350 for 10 minutes followed by Low Broil for 1 minute.  Top with a Tablespoon of Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt ~ prepare to have your mind blown !!!  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great postjogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete