Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Cuban Appetizers






     I recently went to Cuba and my mouth was watering for an authentic Cuban Sandwich, it's literally all I could think about.  Much to my dismay, I was sadly disappointed to find that my lunch delicacy originated in the United States....wwwhhhaaa!?  Not to mention, they are not even available on that fun little Island, ...no where, ...nada!  So my Keto version will need to suffice in curing my appetite while land locked.  These 6 appetizers are only 160 calories, 1g carb, zero fiber, 1g net carb, 20g protein and 9g fat ...you can probably only only get these between Canada and Mexico too!

Ingredients for one serving~
1oz Colby Jack or Cheddar Cheese, cut into 6 equal cubes
3 slices/2oz thinly sliced Turkey
6 mini Dill Pickles
6 Toothpicks

     After cutting Cheese into 6 equal Cubes, slice the Turkey into 6 equal slices, roll tightly, top each with a Pickle and insert toothpick to secure.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment