Saturday, December 21, 2019

Peanut Butter Cup Fudge






     I just love my Lily's Chocolate so much, it really cures my cravings...and for that I'm immensely grateful.  They posted a recipe that really got my wheels spinning and I had to try it out, with only a few minor changes.  These 18 decadent servings literally melt in your mouth.  Each piece is only 166 calories, 11.6g carbs, 6.1g fiber, 4.2g sugar alcohol, 1.3g net carbs, 3.4g protein and 14.1g fat.  This is one to go on the must try list, super fast, super easy, super delish!  Can I hear an amen for stevia sweetened Chocolate...!?  :)

Ingredients for 18 servings~
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream (sub with Coconut Cream for Vegan)
9oz bag Lily's Dark Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
6 Lily's Peanut Butter Cups (this is one 3.2oz bag), chopped

     Bring Cream to low simmer, remove from heat and stir in Chocolate til melted, then stir in Seed Butter or Peanut Butter til smooth and fully incorporated, pour into parchment lined 9X5 loaf pan, sprinkle top with chopped Peanut Butter Cups, press slightly into mixture, chill in fridge til set, approximately 2-3 hours.  Slice into 18 equal pieces.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment