Sunday, April 23, 2017

Birthday Cake Frosting







     Happy Birthday to me...errr... or to someone, ...anyone,...who cares who it is, I just want to celebrate!  And by celebrate, I mean eat Birthday Cake Frosting, ..duh.  And the party will reach new levels when I tell you this big bowl is only 275 calories, 13g net carbs and 30g protein.  Way to soften the blow of being another year older...whoever you are...  :/

Ingredients for one large bowl of Birthday Cake Frosting~
2 Tablespoons (1oz) reduced fat Cream Cheese, softened
2 Tablespoons G Butter Birthday Cake (gbutter.com)
1/4 cup Swerve Granular Erythritol
6oz 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
1/4 teaspoon Sprinkles

     Mix all together til thoroughly incorporated, except for Sprinkles, chill in fridge til ready to eat.  Garnish with Sprinkles when ready, Enjoy  :)

1 comment:

  1. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. first communion cakes

    ReplyDelete