Monday, April 17, 2017

Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes




     When Munk Pack sent me their  On The Go Oatmeal Pouches I had my doubts ....right up until I needed a quick fix and only had 30 seconds to gulp down my nutrition...that was when I saw the light!  At munkpack.com you can discover all the reasons for carrying these around with you, especially in case of a nutrition emergency!  Did you know these ready to eat snacks are packed with whole grain, are gluten free and filled with delicious fruit bites!?  Talk about convenient on the go nutrition!

     More good news, each pouch is only 90-110 calories, 3-4 grams of fiber, omega 3 from flax, and BPA-free packaging.  Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes are a perfect breakfast or snack, with satisfying flavors and a sustained source of energy to carry you through your day.  This has been the perfect addition to my gym bag, click munkpack.com for more information and to order yours today!  In good health, paige  :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment