Friday, December 22, 2017

Banana Pancakes









     When Vital Protein sends you Banana Collagen Whey Protein, you have no choice but to make pancakes...I mean, isn't that what everyone is doing...!?  I just want to fit in.  Regardless of my social standing, these turned out fabulous.  And, this tall stack can be yours too for only 385 calories, 28g net carbs and 38g protein (macros don't include topping...they are yummy enough to go topless if desired...the pancakes I mean...please, let's not make a scene over breakfast).  Visit vitalproteins.com to get yours today!

Ingredients for one tall stack~
3oz mashed Banana (approx 5.5-6 inches)
1 Extra Large Egg
2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Banana Whey Protein
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla or Banana Extract

     Stir til well combined, should yield 3/4 cup batter.  Drop batter by 3 Tablespoon increments on hot nonstick skillet, cooking each side til done, should yield 4 equal pancakes.  Stack and garnish as desired.  Enjoy  :)  PS  I used a Powdered Peanut Butter as my topping with Lily's Chocolate curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment