Monday, May 2, 2016

Blue Cheese Berry Chicken Salad







     When BRIANNAS generously shares their Salad Dressing with you, there's no choice but to put all your favorite things on one plate and finish it off with your favorite Blue Cheese Dressing of all time!  Can you blame me!?  This amazingly delicious combo weighs in at only 345 calories, 14.3g net carbs and 32g protein.  My hardest decision was to have my Blue Cheese Berry Chicken Salad for lunch or dinner, ...so I did what any rational girl would do and had it for both!  I'm a thinker ...#problemsolver.  I make no apologies for not using "light" dressings, my philosophy is I would much rather watch my portions and feel confident about the high quality ingredients I choose to put in my body, all the while savoring the rich flavors found in BRIANNAS.  Life is just to short... Ya with me!?  ;)

Ingredients for 1 HUGE Salad~
3 cups mixed Greens
4oz Grilled Chicken Breast, sliced
1/2 cup sliced Strawberries
1 Tablespoon Blue Cheese crumbles
1 Tablespoon Walnuts pieces
1 slice cooked and crumbled Turkey Bacon
1 thin slice Purple Onion
1/4 cup Blueberries
1 Tablespoon BRIANNAS Blue Cheese Dressing
Salt and Pepper to taste

     Layer in order of ingredients, ENJOY  ;)

For 10 dollars off your first 30 dollar order at Vitacost.com click http://goo.gl/jjEvV7.


No comments:

Post a Comment