Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie








     I just love it when I feel like I am getting away with something...or shall I say getting ahead...or maybe getting something for nothing...anyway you look at it, my Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie will put you ahead of the game!  If you don't believe me then try this for yourself...you simply won't believe me when I tell you that for a FOURTH of the pie it is only 84 calories, 32.8g carbs, 3g fiber, 24g sugar alcohol, 5.8g net carbs, 4.4g protein, and 2.8g fat.  The is a crustless pie, so that helps, but if you want to add a crust then my big tip is to roll it extra thin and push most of the calories right out of the circle!  After the biggest meal of the year, maybe a smaller dessert would be in order, your belly will thank you later!  ;)  PS  if you want all single ingredients in your Pie, and you don’t fear carbs, then you can sub two medium Bananas in place of the Monk Fruit, the entire Pie then becomes 527 calories, 89g carbs, 16.5g fiber, 72.5g net carbs, 20.1g protein and 12.6g fat.  PSS  if the store is out of Pumpkin, then give my Sweet Potato Pie a whirl, https://foodfitnessbypaige.blogspot.com/2020/10/sweet-potato-pie.html

Ingredients for Four Servings~
15oz can Pumpkin
1/2 cup Lakanto Classic Monk Fruit~ use code Paige20 at checkout for discount (sub with Sugar if desired, or half Sugar and half Monk Fruit~or two medium ripe Bananas)
2 Extra Large Eggs
1 teaspoon Baking powder
Dash Vanilla
Dash Pumpkin Pie Spice (sub with Cinnamon)
Whipped Topping as garnish, if desired (not included in macros)

     Mix all together til well incorporated, and pour into a Pam sprayed and Parchment lined (I usually just do the bottom) pie pan.  Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, then reduce the over to 325 and bake another 32 minutes.  Cool and Enjoy!  (macros do not include Whipped Topping, store leftovers in fridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment