Sunday, June 23, 2019

Roast Beef Coleslaw Wraps






     Do you know the secret to the perfect Roast!?  I do, I "learnt" it from my momma as a young girl...and I have been making it ever since.  We had it most Sunday's growing up, it's carries that familiar smell from my childhood.  Walking in the house after church to a Roast Beef triggers very fond memories.  So, follow along to see the tricks that have been passed down thru our generations, and withstood the test of time, ...and now my daughters make it for their families too.  #tradition

Ingredients~
Arm Roast (this is all my mom ever uses, she swears it's the most tender, but feel free to sub with your favorite)
1 packet Liptons Dry Onion Soup Mix
Chicken Broth, optional, sub with water
G Hughes Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce
Small Head Cabbage, to yield 5 cups grated
1 cup grated Carrots
1/3 cup Mayo (I used Helman's)
2 Tablespoons Lakanto Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checckout for discount
1-2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
2 sliced Green Onions
Garlic Salt
Salt
Pepper
Joseph's Lavish Bread

     Add Roast to cake pan, sprinkle with Soup, add water or Chicken Broth to cover bottom of pan, seal top with foil, bake at 325 for 5 hours, remove and shred, stir in desired amount of Sauce.  Meanwhile, grate Cabbage and add to large mixing bowl, add Carrots, Mayo, Monk Fruit, Vinegar, Onions and season as desired, stir well to combine.  Add Beef and Cabbage to a 1/4 slice of Lavish Bread.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment