Sunday, July 10, 2022

Avocado Chicken



     If you are looking for a simple dinner idea, I have one that will blow your mind.  It does involve the grill, but you can always do it your own way and I am sure it will turn out just as good.  Coming up with meals is always a struggle, so when I think of something new and easy I like to share.  And, if low carb is your game, then this is just the ticket!!!

Ingredients~

Chicken Breast

Marinade of your choice (I purchased a pre made Cilantro Lime Marinade, but so simple to make your own)

Avocado

Cherry Tomatoes

Purple Onion

Lemon Juice

Salt

     Marinate Chicken Breast, pour off excess Marinade when ready, then grill as desired.  If you can’t grill, then chop your Chicken into bite size pieces, and cook in skillet .  Meanwhile, chop your Avocado, Tomato, and Onion into a bowl, toss with Lemon Juice and Salt if desired.  When ready to serve, spoon Avocado mixture over Chicken and enjoy!!!😋


No comments:

Post a Comment