Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The Ugly Cheescake






     So, I had an idea about a Cheesecake I had seen online, and after a few twists and turns of my own, I came up with my version that I lovingly named The Ugly Cheesecake.  If you are sugar free this will be a dream come true, if not, your tastebuds may be searching for something.  This definitely is NOT sweet (so don’t send me hate mail), more of a tangy cheese flavor, but is perfect served with Strawberries for breakfast, snack or even dessert.  Each of the 6 generous slices are only 223 calories, 12.3g carbs, zero carbs, 12.3g net carbs, 20.6g protein and 9g fat.  Did you catch those grams of protein!?  I have been having this for breakfast and enjoying every single bite!!!  (Berries not included in macros)

Ingredients for 6 servings~

3 cups 2% Fage Greek Yogurt

8 Extra Large Eggs

1/2 cup Tapioca Flour/Starch

     Blend Yogurt and Eggs together with beaters til smooth, stir in Flour til well incorporated.  Tear off sheet of parchment paper to fit 10 inch springform pan, scrunch up well and then line the pan (like you would a regular pan) with crinkled paper, the scrunching process allows the paper to sit nicely in the pan.  Pour Batter into pan, bake at 350 for one hour, you will notice it puffs up during baking but reduces immediately upon cooling.  Remove, cool, then set in fridge for a couple hours or overnight.  When ready, serve with favorite Berries.  Enjoy 😉 






No comments:

Post a Comment