Thursday, September 27, 2018

Keto Broccoli Salad






     My Keto Broccoli Salad may not win any beauty contest, but let me tell you what... It can stand up to any dish in flavor ...not sure I have experienced a better tasting side.  Each of the 14 half cups are only 131 calories, 5.4g carbs, 1.4g fiber, 1.7g sugar alcohol, 2.3g net carbs, 2.6g protein and 12g fat.  So if you are following a high fat lifestyle, this sweet savory superlicious bowl of yum is something you must experience.  :)

Ingredients for 14 half cup servings~
6 cups fresh Broccoli Florets
6 slices Bacon, diced
1/2 cup Mayo
2 Tablespoons Lakanto Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 for discount at checkout
1/2 cup chopped Pecans
1/2 cup chopped Purple Onion
Salt, season as desired
Pepper, season as desired

     Trim Broccoli to yield six cups, add to large mixing bowl.  Meanwhile, add Bacon to skillet, brown til crisp on each side, remove Bacon to paper towel and blot excess grease, add to small mixing bowl.  Add Mayo, Monk Fruit, Pecans, and Onion to Bacon and stir til well combined and spoon over Broccoli, mix til well coated.  Season as desired.  Enjoy  :)




3 comments:

  1. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts..I believe that many people like me wait for your next posts. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life Shopify free shipping bar app, shipping bar shopify, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide it.friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete