Thursday, September 27, 2018

Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes






     I came across several recipes on Pinterest to support the Egg Fast 5 day plan.  These really help break up the monotony of the day.  I mean, who wouldn't look forward to Pancakes topped with Heavy Whipping Cream.  Technically HWC is not allowed on the Egg Fast Diet, but it is a fat and I decided it is ok...and I pretended that I didn't read it wasn't allowed.  So sue me...  :/  In the meantime, enjoy this hearty decadent wonder for 580 calories, zero carbs or fiber, 20g protein and 52g fat.  If you are so inclined, split this into two meals and share one with your buddy doing this with you.  Let your fork be your guide!  :)

Ingredients for Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes~
2oz/1/4 cup Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
2 jumbo Eggs
Lakanto Monk Fruit (optional and add amount to desired sweetness, I used 1-2 Tablespoons~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount)
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
- - - - - - - - - - - -
1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Lakanto Confectioners Monk Fruit (optional and add amount to desired sweetness, I use about 1 Tablespoon~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount)

     Add first set of ingredients to bowl and mix well with beaters til fully incorporated, drop by scant 1/4 cup onto hot Pam coated skillet and heat til cooked, flip and cook other side, remove to cooling rack, repeat 3 more times with remaining batter.  Meanwhile, beat Cream with mixer til stiff peaks form and fluffy.  Stack Pancakes and top with Cream and enjoy every decadent bite!  :)

1 comment:

  1. You have a liking for your articles.I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I can branch out with new knowledge. Good luck!
    autoketing app, shopify app free shipping bar, Shipping Bar for Shopify

    ReplyDelete