Sunday, October 7, 2018

Keto Salmon Dip







     Salmon is one of those foods that hits the spot of total satisfaction.  My Keto Salmon Dip is no exception.  Each 1/2 cup servings is only 270 calories, zero carbs or fiber, 20g protein and 19g fat.  Add your favorite dipper, like mini Bell Pepper or low carb cracker.  This multi functional recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner...take your pick and savor every last bite!  :)

Ingredients for two servings~
1/2 pound Salmon~bake at 425 for 20 minutes
1oz/2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
2 Tablespoons shredded Parmesan
1 Tablespoon Mayo
Dash Salt, to desired taste
Dash Pepper, to desired taste

     Bake Salmon according to directions, remove skin and add to bowl.  Add remaining ingredients and stir til completely combined.  Add to desired dipper.  Enjoy  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your sharing, I can enrich my knowledge.Your posts can help me more and more in the future. When I have spare time, I often read your posts. Once again thank you
    autoketing app, shipping bar shopify,, Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete