Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Keto Brown Sugar Chocolate Chips







     Sometimes when I am around Chocolate Chips Cookies, I experience a self control issue...and by issue, I mean wild horses race thru my insides driving desired consumption to limitless levels.  So in my ever ending quest to be a logical problem solver, creating a single serving batch seemed a viable option.  Calories weigh in at 310, 27g carbs, 7g fiber, 15g sugar alcohol, 5g net carbs, 7g protein and 29.5g fat.  How's that for a "Win Win"!  :)

Ingredients for one serving~
1 Tablespoon Butter, softened to room temperature
1/4 cup Almond Flour
1 Tablespoon Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Salt (optional)
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Lily's Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips

     Add to small bowl and stir til fully combined, drop by level Tablespoon on silpat lined cookie sheet, bake at 325 at 7 minutes.  Will yield 5 cookies.  Enjoy  :)

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to read the next posts.They are very useful and interesting.It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts.They help me so much. Thanks a million. I am waiting new posts.
    autoketing app shipping bar shopify Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games free
    basketball free game
    soccer free online
    I am excited to read the next posts.They are very useful and interesting.It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts.They help me so much. Thanks a million. I am waiting new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exceptionally amazing blog entry. We are extremely appreciative for your blog post.This is actually what I was hunting down. A debt of gratitude is in order for such an extraordinary post and keep it up. Incredible work
    2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online

    ReplyDelete