Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Brown Sugar Keto Cheesecakes








     In a perfect world, I would change the saying to a Brown Sugar Keto Cheesecake a day will keep the doctor away.  Unfortunately,  so far, no one has asked.  But. luckily, I get to choose my own mantra, and I choose Cheesecake.  Especially since each serving only has 310 calories, 18.5g carbs, 18g sugar alcohol, .5g net carbs, 9.5g protein and 23g fat.  Chant away, dessert for days!  :)

Ingredients for two servings~
1/4 cup/2oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
2 Extra Large Eggs
2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
2 Tablespoons Swerve Brown Sugar Erythritol
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
1 Tablespoon Butter, softened to room temperature
1 Tablespoon Swerve Brown Sugar Erythritol
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
2 Tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
Swerve Brown Sugar Erythritol, as garnish if desired, not included in macros

     Mix first set of ingredients with beaters til well blended.  Coat inside of small ramekins with cooking spray and add a half cup batter to each, microwave each ramekin separately for 50 seconds each.  Chill for at least one hour in fridge.  Meanwhile, melt second set of ingredients in microwave til melted, stir to combine, set aside and frost Cheesecakes equally when ready.  Add Heavy Whipping Cream to bowl and beat til fluffy and top equally on each Cheesecake.  Garnish with extra Brown Sugar if desired.  Enjoy  :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts.I hope I can read them more and more.They help me much too. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.
    autoketing.com App Shipping Bar Master Shipping Bar for Shopify

    ReplyDelete
  2. food games online
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts.I hope I can read them more and more.They help me much too. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the article post.Thanks Again. Really Great.Enjoyed every bit of one's report post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.Major
    miniclip pool , a10 games for kid, Jogos grátis

    ReplyDelete
  4. jogos io gratis
    friv free online juegos
    2 player games for boy
    This is such an incredible asset, that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I cherish seeing web journal that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free

    ReplyDelete