Thursday, September 27, 2018

Keto Zucchini Pecan Muffins







     There is more than one way to get your daily allowance of  vegetables...  My Keto Zucchini Pecan Muffins will make your mother happy.  They are only 138 calories, 13.9g carbs, 3.2g fiber, 9g sugar alcohol, 1.7g net carbs, 4g protein and 12g fat.  Something to keep in mind, a Zucchini a day keeps the Carbs away.  ;)

Ingredients for 12 Muffins~
1 small (approx 5oz) Zucchini, ends trimmed
1/4 cup Butter, room temperature
2 jumbo Eggs
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/2 cup ground Flax Seed
1/2 cup Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount
1/4 cup chopped Pecans
1/4 cup Lily's Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla

     Grate Zucchini into dish towel and wring out excess moisture, add to bowl along with remaining ingredients, beat with mixer til well incorporated.  Add 1/4 cup batter to 12 silpat lined cupcake tins.  If desired, you can reserve some of the Chips to sprinkle on top.  Bake at 375 for 17 minutes.  Enjoy  :)

2 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts.I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.I usually wait for your pieces of writing.
    shipping bar shopify, Shopify free shipping bar app, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you welcome comments because I must say that I like your posts so much. They are good and useful. After reading them, I get more information and knowledge. Thank you for writing articles.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete