Sunday, November 2, 2014

Roasted Balsamic Maple Butternut Apple Squash





     Squash Season might just be one of my favorite Holidays !!!  :0  ( in my world it's a Holiday ... )  I came upon an invention today that might have changed the face of Squash, and I'm deeply in love with the results!!!  I sure hope you will try this one as soon as possible  ;)

Ingredients~
Cubed fresh Butternut Squash
1 sliced and diced fresh Apple, I prefer Fuji
Balsamic Vinegar
Walden Farm's Maple Syrup
Salt and Pepper, to taste

     Place Squash and Apples in foil lined pan, drizzle with Vinegar and Syrup, then sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.  Roast at 425 for 45 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes til done.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete