Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies







     Ya know those times when you want that fix and you want it right now!?  (I mean, ...I've heard that happens to other peeps, not me)  Whelp, in the interest of efficiency, I created a fast batch of Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies, and all four cookies will only cost you 341 calories, 14g net carbs and 30g protein!  With macros like those, I might be having cookies for lunch... and maybe dinner too!  :)

Ingredients for one batch Cookies~
1 Fit Joy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar, broken into 4 equal pieces
4 teaspoons Cookie Dough G Butter
20 Lily's Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips

     Break protein Bar into 4 equal parts and pat each into flat circle and lay on Silpat lined cookie sheet, top each circle with a teaspoon of G Butter and 5 Chocolate Chips.  Bake at 350 for 5 minutes and Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment