Sunday, February 24, 2019

Cheddar Taco Shells







     Since I was experiencing a serious case of FOMO with these Cheddar Taco Shells I've been seeing, I decided to try my hand at a simple method...plus, I had nothing to lose but a 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.  #worththerisk  The real fun begins when you decide how to fill your new food holder.  For breakfast, a Sausage, Egg and Spinach scramble might be in order.  For lunch I can hear a taco calling my name.  Even a healthy snack would be perfect filled with Avocado and Red Bell Pepper.  In reality, you simply can't go wrong with this fun craft project!  :)

Ingredients for one Taco Shell~
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar
Cooking Spray

     Lightly coat a small plate with Cooking Spray, top with Cheese and microwave 30 seconds.  Remove and allow to cool til firm.  Top with desired filling.  Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment