Sunday, February 24, 2019

Corned Beef Wraps






     Leftovers are my favorite thing in the whole wide world...maybe just a slight exaggeration...but I do love them (...no exaggeration).  All kinds of creations just waiting to explore.  So if you are a fan of Cole Slaw and Corned Beef, I have a suggestion for you.  Why not try out my Wraps that utilize the excess in your fridge, and watch your affection grow for using up all things #extra.  BTW, I had my first Corned Beef and Slaw on Rye in Vegas late one night...and my palate has never been the same.  So this is my healthy version that I can enjoy 24/7/365 guilt free.

Ingredients for Corned Beef Wraps~
Small Head Cabbage, to yield 5 cups grated
1 cup grated Carrots
1/3 cup Mayo (I used Helman's)
2 Tablespoons Lakanto Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checckout for discount
1-2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
2 sliced Green Onions
Garlic Salt or Powder~I use Flavor Gods Garlic Lovers
Salt
Pepper
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Joseph's Lavish Bread
Sliced Corn Beef
Sliced Swiss Cheese
Sliced Dill Pickle

     Blend first set of ingredients, lay out half a slice of Bread, top with Pickle, Cheese, Beef and Slaw.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment