Sunday, February 24, 2019

Macadamia Chocolate Chips






     I am really starting to think it is possible to have it all...when it comes to food anyway.  My Macadamia Chocolate Chips turned out so great, it's hard to believe they are sugar free.  In fact, I have a confession to make, some... a fourth of the dough did not make it to the oven...ok ok full disclosure, ... I didn't make it to the gym this morning either, I opted to stay home and bake cookies (...and fill up on raw cookie dough).  Each of these 8 servings (50gms/1.7oz dough) are only 200 calories, 13g carbs, 3.8g fiber, 7.5g sugar alcohol, 1.7g net carbs, 4.6g protein and 18.5g fat.  After baking the remaining 3/4 batch, I divided them up into baggies for my dessert for the rest of the week.  A little trick I learned to help keep my fingers out of the cookie jar!  :)  #goingtothegymtomorrow

Ingredients for 8 servings~
1/4 cup/4 Tablespoons Butter, softened to room temperature (a little trick I learned ladies, put the stick of wrapped butter in your bra to bring to room temperature)
1/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 for discount at checkout
1 Extra Large Egg, room temperature (same trick works with Eggs as it does with the butter...that's right, I had butter in the right and an Egg in the left...)
1 cup Almond Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Heavy Dash of Salt, according to taste
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
1/4 cup Lily's Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup chopped Macadamia Nuts

     Mix Butter and Monk Fruit with beater til fully incorporated, blend in Egg til mixed well, then add in Almond Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Cinnamon and Vanilla with beaters.  Once the dough is well blended, then stir in Chips and Nuts.  Divide into 32 equal cookies, 4 cookies per serving, and bake at 350 for 12 minutes, less time if you want a softer cookie.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment