Sunday, January 31, 2016

Biena Chickpea Snacks




     If you love snacks, chickpeas and ranch then have I got the PERFECT treat for you!  Biena Rockin Ranch are an AMAZING option to all things salty, crunchy, and healthy!  I couldn't believe how good these were.  Then I had the tremendous fortune of discovering they are not only tasty but filled with protein and fiber, yet low in fat.  Each 1/4 cup is only 130 calories, 12g net carbs and 6g protein.  I will never use croutons again, and my salads will never be the same.  Of course there were a few that had to go directly into my mouth... a girl likes options, and they have many to choose from!  For example, if spicy ain't yo thang, check out their Cinnamon Crunch that will satisfy your ackin' sweet tooth.  When you're ready for an all natural non-GMO alternative check out bienafoods.com to find a store closest to you!  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment