Sunday, January 15, 2017

Spicy Chocolate Molten Mug Cake







     Yes, I know I am calling this a Mug Cake...however, my fingers were crossed behind my back...it's really more of a "Bowl Cake"...but that's not a thing...yet.  I digress, ...and does it really matter if the end result will yield a ooey gooey molten center, ... I rest my case Sherlock.  My Spicy Chocolate Molten Mug Cake is only 307 calories, 9.5g net carbs and 31.3g protein.  Excellent macros with excellent results!  :)

Ingredients~
1 scoop Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
1/4 cup 2% Fage Greek Yogurt
3 Tablespoons Egg Whites
2 Tablespoons Lakanto Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 for discount at checkout
1 Tablespoon Cocoa
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
1 rounded teaspoon Ginger
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Nutmeg
Dash Vanilla
Sprinkles, if desired for garnish (not included in macros)

     Mix all ingredients together, EXCEPT reserve one Tablespoon Yogurt and one Tablespoon Monk Fruit, til well blended.  Add to a Pam sprayed small cereal type bowl.  This type of recipe is usually microwaved in a mug, however I felt the results would yield better results with more of a disc shape.  Microwave for one minute, you will see a soft center at the end of cooking.  Meanwhile, stir together remaining Yogurt and Monk Fruit til smooth, use as topping and garnish with Sprinkles if desired.  Enjoy  :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment