Saturday, April 14, 2018

Butter Cream Protein Frosting


     Isn't it nice when you feel like you have it all!?  Yes, why yes it is!  I recently discovered that experience when I developed my Butter Cream Protein Frosting, it felt like Nirvana was knocking at my door.  This recipe makes a cup and half of fluffy white clouds of heaven.  Each of the 32 Tablespoons are only 25 calories, ZERO carbs, 1.4g protein and 2g fat.  Might I suggest keeping at batch on hand at all time for emergencies...when those cravings hit a Tablespoon will do ya!

Ingredients for 24 Tablespoon servings~
4 Tablespoons Butter, softened to room temperature
4oz Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
1 cup Lakanto Confectioners Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 for discount at checkout
4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1-2 Tablespoons 30 cal/cup Almond Milk, as need for desired consistency
Dash Vanilla Extract
Dash Butter Extract

     Mix with beaters til well incorporated, fluffy and smooth.  Store in fridge.  Enjoy  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.jogos online 2019
    friv online Games for kids
    friv Games friv

    ReplyDelete