Sunday, April 22, 2018

Love Language Cookies






     There are 5 main love languages...cookies did not make the list, however they have always been my #1 love language, so I guess there are actually 6 in my book (...I penciled in the margins).  My affection has always stayed true, never wavered.  My passion continues to grow when consumption only sets me back 45 calories, 3g net carbs, 2.4g protein and 2.3g fat (macros are for 1 Tablespoon dough and 1 Tablespoon Frosting).  Say what you will, for me cookies are the universal language of love...and I don't hate it!  Find your voice and speak your truth.

Ingredients for 19 Cookies~
1 cup Quick Cooking Oats (I purchased an off brand and the Oats were more meal and less flakes)
1/2 cup/4oz unsweetened Applesauce
3 Tablespoons Egg Whites
1/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Salt
- - - - - - - - - - - -
4 Tablespoons Butter, room temperature
4oz Cream Cheese
4 scoops unflavored Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 cup Lakanto Confectioners Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount
2 Tablespoon 30 cal/cup Almond Milk
Dash Butter Extract
Dash Vanilla
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Food Coloring, if desired

     Mix first set of ingredients til well combined, chill in fridge for one hour, remove and scoop Tablespoon of dough and press into alphabet cookie cutters, using letters to form message.  Gently remove cookie cutter, repeat with remaining dough, bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.  Meanwhile, mix frosting til smooth and thoroughly incorporated, chill til set.  Allowing one Tablespoon frosting per cookie, decorate as desired.  Enjoy  :)

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in. but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.friv game
    friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live

    ReplyDelete