Saturday, April 14, 2018

Fudge Frosting





     This may be all you've ever dreamed of and more!!!  I am not even exaggerating...this time.  My Fudge Frosting is literally what it says, it tastes just like Fudge...and quite frankly I don't care if you Frost anything with it or not, I found myself frosting the inside of my mouth and felt it did a very nice job.  You will not believe my surprise ingredient that makes this a super healthy food, the macros weigh in per Tablespoon at 19 calories, .7g net carbs, 1.6g protein and 1g fat.  I am begging you to try this and keep it on hand for when the occasion arises...which will probably be everyday...or more!

Ingredients for 1 3/4 cups Frosting~
2 small ripe Avocados (should yield 7oz pulp)
4 scoops Vital Protein Collagen Peptides
1 cup Lakanto Confectioners Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount
1/2 cup Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa (sub with regular Cocoa)
1 Tablespoon 30 cal/cup Almond Milk
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla

     Stir all ingredients til well combined and smooth.  Enjoy  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.friv free online Games
    Jogos 2019
    friv for kids Games

    ReplyDelete