Saturday, April 14, 2018

Double Frosted Cookies






     My trainer has me eating several 300 calorie meals a day...and when I create things like Double Frosted Cookies, I thank my lucky stars that 300 is the magic number.  In fact, these numbers are perfection at 299 calories, 7g net carbs, 19g protein and 19.5g fat.  This filling meal comes in handy every afternoon when I am wanting something sweet to tide me over, without ruining all the hard work I have accomplished for the day.  These treats help me stay on track, and in fact, are a great healthy addition to any fitness routine.

Ingredients for one Double Frosted Cookie~
1 Double Chocolate Chip Quest Protein Cookie
1 Tablespoon Protein Frosting http://foodfitnessbypaige.blogspot.com/2018/04/butter-cream-protein-frosting.html
1 Tablespoon Chocolate Peanut Butter PB Fit
2 teaspoons Water

     Unwrap Cookie and spread with Frosting.  Mix Peanut Butter Powder and Water to desired consistency and spread on top of Frosting.  Enjoy every last morsel, this is decadence at its finest!  :)

Butter Cream Protein Frosting~

Ingredients for 24 Tablespoon servings~
4 Tablespoons Butter, softened to room temperature
4oz reduced fat Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
1 cup Lakanto Confectioners Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount
4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1-2 Tablespoons 30 cal/cup Almond Milk, as need for desired consistency
Dash Vanilla Extract
Dash Butter Extract

     Mix til well incorporated and smooth.  Store in fridge.  Enjoy  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.friv free online Games
    Jogos 2019
    friv for kids Games

    ReplyDelete