Thursday, June 14, 2018

Cream Cheese Protein Frosting


     Frosting is LIFE...#amiright!?  You will be thanking me when you follow these simple directions to make "life" a little sweeter!  How's that you say!?  Whelp, best listen up cause I gots me sum answers!  I will really capture your attention when I tell you that these 20 Tablespoons are only 41 calories, 5g carbs, 5g fiber, ZERO net carbs, 2.5g protein and 5g fat per Tablespoon.  How's that for satisfying!?  Slather this on anything from cupcakes, to cookies, to brownies to your spoon (my personal favorite).  Healthy never tasted so good!  :)

Ingredients for 20 Tablespoon servings~
4 Tablespoons Butter, softened to room temperature
4oz reduced fat Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
4 scoops Vital Proteins unflavored Collagen Peptides
1/2 cup Lakanto Confectioners Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout
Dash Butter Extract
Dash Vanilla Extract

     Mix thoroughly with beaters til fully combined and fluffy!  Store in fridge til ready to use.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment