Thursday, June 28, 2018

Mocha Peanut Butter Brownies









     I know it sounds weird, but these flavors are actually AWESOME together!  Mocha Peanut Butter Brownies are filled with mellow richness like no other!  Each of the nine servings are only 123 calories, 16g carbs, 14g fiber, 2g net carbs, 7g protein and 9g fat.  With all these qualities, I see no reason not to try this one pronto!

Ingredients for 9 servings~
5 Tablespoons Butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup Lakanto Classic Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout
2 Extra Large Eggs
1/4 cup Instant De Caf Coffee
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa
3 scoops unflavored Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Lite Salt
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
1/4 cup Peanut Butter Powder
2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Water

     Cream Butter and Monk Fruit til fluffy and well blended, beat in Eggs, then continue to add in rest of first set of ingredients, mixing well after each addition, pour into parchment lined 8X8 and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.  Meanwhile, mix second set of ingredients til smooth and creamy, add to ziplock baggie, snip the corner and drizzle over Brownies when cooled.  Enjoy  :)


5 comments:

  1. This. This is exactly why I decided to start blogging. It can be very isolating being home with babies, even if you get out and do stuff each day. It is so nice to read about another woman going through it too!

    friv Games school
    friv school Games 2020
    Jogo para criança

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry if I’m being dense, but is the 1/4 cup of coffee meant to be 1/4 cup coffee powder, or 1/4 cup of coffee already made up (ie. a 1/4 cup liquid) - I’m just super jazzed to make them and I want to get it right 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I’m just seeing this, If I remember correctly, it’s the liquid coffee. Let me know how they turn out! Anxious to hear :)

      Delete
  3. Hi 😊 I was just wondering if you mean 1/4 cup coffee granules, or 1/4 cup of coffee made up (as in 1/4 cup liquid) - sorry if I’m being dense, I just really want to make these brownies 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 😊 I was just wondering if you mean 1/4 cup coffee granules, or 1/4 cup of coffee made up (as in 1/4 cup liquid) - sorry if I’m being dense, I just really want to make these brownies 🤣

    ReplyDelete