Saturday, July 26, 2014

Peanut Butter Fudge Muffin with Carob Chips
















     Peanut Butter Fudge, ... wwwwhhhaaaa ... that's right I said it !!!  This is my first attempt at using Dates as a sweetener and am loving the results.  So I hope you will begin to experiment with them too !!!  Each one of these BEAUTIFUL soft centered creamy Muffins is only 237 calories, 16.6g carbs and 14g protein.  This will be the perfect way to start your day, have a mid morning/afternoon snack, or bed time treat ... or all of the above...  ;)

Ingredients~
1/2 cup Peanut Butter, please make your own by grinding your peanuts, so very simple !!!
4oz or 1 medium Banana
6 Deglet Noor Dates
1 scoop Peanut Butter Protein Powder
1 Peanut Butter Supreme Quest Bar
3oz 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Grain Sweetened Organic Carob Chips

     Combine Peanut Butter, Banana, Dates and Protein Powder in Food Processor til well combined.  Add in Peanut Butter Quest Bar torn into pieces and blend well, then add in Yogurt to finish.  Fill 6 Silicone Cup Liners in Muffin Tin with batter and top with Carob Chips.  Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.  Remove and Enjoy!!!  Store leftovers in Fridge... if any are left...

   

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete