Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberries








 


     I've been on a roll this weekend, and have made THREE Cheesecakes !!!  And, I'm not even mad about it !!!  HA  ( I don't think the Hubs is mad either ...  ;)  Anyhoo, I saw a Cheesecake recipe on the Quest Facebook page and thought I would start experimenting with some creative flavors to add a little spice to my life !!!  Mission Accomplished !!!  Using a 9" Springform Pan, you get 8 servings at 140.5 calories, 9g carbs and 17.5g protein.  I can live with that !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
2 Lemon Quest Bars
2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
Butter Pam
FOUR ~ 5.3oz Dannon Lemon Light&Fit Greek yogurt
1 cup liquid Egg Whites
1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder ( I use V-Core)
Juice of one Lemon
1 Tablespoon Date Sugar
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Paige's Handcrafted Vanilla
Blueberries for garnish

     Heat Bars 15 seconds or til soft, and mix with flour til thoroughly combined.  Pat into the bottom round of a Pam coated 9" Springform Pam.  It is much easier to work with if you remove the bottom round from the pan for this step, after bars have been patted into a crust you can snap the bottom back in place.  Next, thoroughly mix yogurt, egg whites, protein powder, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla, then pour into pan and bake at 325 for 40 minutes, or til set and slightly wobbly.  Remove from oven and cool, place in frig over night and garnish with blueberries to serve.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete