Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Carrot Cake Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting






     I'm seriously in love with my new frosting recipe !!!  Its possible my taste buds have changed, but I swear I can't tell the difference between my Protein Cream Cheese Frosting and the "Bad Stuff" !!! ... so I choose mine ... and piled it on HIGH !!!  There are only 70 calories, 4.3g net carbs , and 8.1g protein for one cupcake AND one Tablespoon Frosting.  Unbelievable stats for outrageous flavor, this is my invitation to come to my taste bud party !!!  ;)

Ingredients for Cupcakes~
1oz Shredded Carrots
6oz Carrot Cake Yogurt ( I found mine at Dillons, or your Kroger store, Carbmasters Kroger brand)
1/2 cup Egg Whites
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Pumpkin Spice
Dash Vanilla
1 scoop Cinnamon Swirl Cellucor Protein Powder ( my new love, found at Vitacost.com)
1/3 cup Oat Flour
1/4 cup ground Flax Seed
10 Tablespoons Cream Cheese Frosting ( recipe below)

     Blend Carrots, Yogurt, Egg Whites, Baking Powder, Pumpkin Spice, and Vanilla in Magic Bullet til thoroughly blended into a liquid.  Stir the liquid mixture into the remaining dry ingredients and pour equally into 10 silpat lined muffin tins and bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes.  Remove and cool, then frost each with a Tablespoon of Frosting and store in fridge.  Enjoy  ;)

Ingredients for Cream Cheese Protein Frosting~
1 scoop Gold Standard French Vanilla Casein Protein Powder ( purchased at Vitacost.com)
4oz Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
1/4 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
1/3 cup Erythritol
1/2 cup of 30 cal/cup Almond Milk
10 drops French Vanilla Stevia
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla

     Blend all together in Magic Bullet.  Set in fridge to chill and thicken.  This makes 1 1/2 cups, each Tablespoon has 15.9 calories, 1g net carbs, 2g protein.  Enjoy  ;)  PS  THIS IS GOOD !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please also explore advice from my site. I will be back for more quality contents.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete