Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Roasted Caramelized Kabocha Squash






     Tis the season for Squash, all kinds of Squash!!!  Have you heard of Kabocha Squash!!!???  I hadn't until recently, so I had to try it out and so glad I did!  I'm diggin' on my new find, give it a try and see what you think !!!  :)

Ingredients~
1 Kabocha Squash, halved and seeded
Tablespoon EVOO
Tablespoon Soy Sauce
Sprinkle of Erythritol
Sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Spice
Sprinkle of Cumin
Sprinkle of Cayenne

     Slice, skin and cube your Kabocha and put onto foil lined pan.  Drizzle with EVOO and Soy Sauce and toss in pan.  Sprinkle with remaining ingredients and toss again.  Bake at 425 for 45 minutes.  Remove, cool and Enjoy  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please also explore advice from my site. I will be back for more quality contents.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love success stories about families who have adopted dogs from shelters! It makes me super proud to be a supporter of #AdoptDontShop. For more success stories, check out the Furever Home Friends series, which will be coming out on Friday, August 11--in two days!
    kizi
    online game for kids
    friv game 2019

    ReplyDelete