Thursday, October 16, 2014

Maple Bacon Pumpkin Dip





     Maple Bacon Pumpkin Dip is the perfect mate to the Sweet Tango Apple that comes out in Fall!  Have you seen all the wonderful produce out lately!?  Gotta love apples, especially in this Season.  And what goes better with Apples than a little Pumpkin this time of year! Bring this to your next gathering and you will be everyone's favorite person... and no one will ever know it's healthy! So long Caramel Apples ... you got nuttin' on us !!! This makes 2 cups and each Tablespoon has 20 calories, 2.2g net carbs and 1.9g protein.  ;)

Ingredients~
2 pieces Turkey Bacon, cooked and ground to powder in the Magic Bullet~ reserve a smidgen for garnish
1/4 cup Garbanzo Beans
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
4oz Kroger Fat Free Cream Cheese
2 Medjool Dates, soaked in water 30 minutes, drain and remove pits
1/4 cup Betterbody Foods Peanut Butter Powder PB Fit
1 scoop Quest Salted Caramel Protein Powder
6oz Low Carb Pumpkin Yogurt or Kroger Vanilla Carbmasters Yogurt
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Maple Extract

     Mix all together in Magic Bullet or Food Processor til blended smooth, reserving a smidgen of bacon bits powder for garnish.  Chill in fridge.  Serve with Apple slices.  I recommend Sweet Tango, Honeycrisp or Fuji.  Enjoy  ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried anyway. Heaven knows why. Maybe just to see if I could or maybe because I was tired of working for the man hating my job and staying in debt. The first few months I just kind of half assed it. Like I said, I was mainly doing it for me. As I started to earn an income, make connections, helping people and getting results of my own...I really realized the potential.
    kizi 2 player racing games
    online game for kids
    friv free online Games 2019

    ReplyDelete