Saturday, March 29, 2014

Chicken Broth Buttered Bowtie Pasta


     You don't have to have a heavy cream to make a wonderfully rich pasta.  Pasta does not get any better than this !!!  This is one of those recipes that I have on special occasions and not as a everyday staple,( Luckily it was my hubby's birthday)  ... even though I would be HAPPY to eat it every day, ... and once I get to Heaven that's exactly what I will be doing !!! ( I have already decided that there are no "carb concerns" in heaven)...in the meantime, pray for a Holiday to pop up soon !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
1 yellow onion, chopped
4 Tablespoons butter
12oz Bowtie Pasta
1/4 Cup Vermouth
4 Cups Chicken Broth

     Saute' chopped onion in butter til golden brown.  Add pasta ( use a good brand) and stir for a minute.  Add Vermouth and stir until it is absorbed.  Add chicken broth and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.  The secret is to success is the slow cooking.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great test blog! I personally love it and find that itReally good blogjogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete