Sunday, March 9, 2014

High Protein Rich Thick Hot Choclate


     As much as I love my morning Protein Shake, every once in a while I am in the mood for change... well, sorta!  This morning a nice warm cup of rich thick Hot Chocolate sounded inviting, so why not turn my shake into a toasty warm drink !? And just as I suspected, it was super terrific !!!  SCORE

Ingredients:
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
dash salt
dash cinnamon
dash vanilla
2 Tablespoon unsweetened powdered cocoa
1 Tablespoon Coconut Sugar
1 1/2 -2 cups Almond Milk ( 30 cal/cup)

     Mix in saucepan, cocoa, sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, protein powder and 4 Tablespoon Almond Milk til all dissolved over low heat.  Continue to whisk in the rest of milk to desired consistency and serve warm in a mug! Great taste for a High Protein start to your day !!! Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete