Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Homemade Hummus


    Who couldn't make themselves sick on Hummus and Pita Bread!!!???  I know its a guilty pleasure of mine !!!  But, as I've gotten more health conscience, I try to make my own Hummus and have it with carrots !!!  And you know what, its just as good !!!  Love me some Hummus !!!  Don't bother buying it at the Grocery Store, it is so darn simple to make at home and you wont believe how much better it tastes !!!  I'm not in love with Tahini, and so I leave it out !!!  I don't miss the flavor or the calories, so why bother! This is great to have on hand for snacking with any veggies, or would be super to bring to a party !!! You will be the most popular person in the room if you show up with this dish !!!  Give it a try and see what a difference homemade can make  ;)

Ingredients:
2 can Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans
3 Tablespoons EVOO
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Cumin
2 Tablespoons Water
2 heaping teaspoons chopped garlic
Dash Pepper
Dash Light Salt

     Throw everything in your food processor and blend to desired consistency !!!  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete