Thursday, March 13, 2014

Turkey Pepperoni Chips


     Aren't we all in the ever quest of the perfect chip to go with our favorite Sandwich!? First World Probs ...Anyhoo, as I was discussing this deep issue with my friend Laura, she informed me that you can microwave Turkey Pepperoni for 30 seconds at a time til desired crispiness and substitute for chips !!!  aaaaahhhhhh..... hmmmmm.... did not know that, but glad I do now !!!  So of course, I had no choice but to try that theory out, and you know what ... she was right !!!  Not a bad deal for 80 calories for 15 chips, a lot better than your average Lays Potato Chips, and a lot higher in Protein !!!  The only draw back is the Sodium, so I would proceed with caution if you are watching your sodium intake !!!  I'm more of a salad girl than a Sandwich girl, so I decided to crumble these after 3~ 30 second sessions in the microwave and top them on my salad!  That was a wonderful treat and what I used for my protein today !!!  Yum Yum  I will remember this trick for future reference, I really enjoyed the robust Italian flavors the pepperoni brought out. Well worth your time of trying this one out !!!  Enjoy  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there are just some all-too-common nutrients that we simply don't get enough of. And they're absolutely critical to optimal health and wellness. Especially as we age.
    Here I sifted through the supplements that are available on the market and boiled them down to three that can have the best effect for us.
    kizi 2 unblocked
    games free for kids
    friv kids 2019

    ReplyDelete