Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bacon stuffed Cinnamon Roll









     Quest put out this totally fun recipe that I had to share!!!  Although, they added syrup at the end, at 50 years old I do not need syrup in my life and I think it tasted great with out it !!!  This was fun to make and only has 205 calories, 1g carbs, and 22g protein.  So if you are looking for a new breakfast or healthy snack, then try this out and put some excitement in your life !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar, cut in two length wise
1 sliced Turkey Bacon, cooked ( I microwave mine on a paper towel for a little over a minute)
Pam Spray

     Slice Bar length wise and microwave for 15 seconds, rolling out to large rectangle with Pam sprayed rolling pin.  Lay one piece on Silpat lined cookie sheet and top with cooked crisp bacon slice, top with other rolled out half of bar.  Take a fork and crimp along the sides leaving tine marks in the dough.  Bake at 400 for 4-6 minutes.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete