Sunday, June 29, 2014

Blueberry Mango Protein Parfait









     I used to not be a big fan of Mango, but then we went to Bangkok, Thialand and I had Sweet Coconut Rice with Mango and it was the best thing I've ever experienced .... now I'm diggin' on it !!!  ... especially after I learned how to cut it appropriately ..... HA  Anyhoo, I was thinking of how to combine Yogurt, Almonds, Blueberries and Mango and came up with this fun little Parfait, hope you enjoy it as much as I did !!!  Macros are 224 calories, 23g carbs and 25g protein, I'll take that !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
3oz diced fresh Mango
2 Tablespoons Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Better Protein Powder
5.3oz Dannon Vanilla Greek Light&Fit Yogurt
2 Tablespoons fresh Blueberries
6 Almonds, diced ( I diced with my Pampered Chef Chopper)
Strawberry for garnish, if desired

     Put the diced Mango in bottom of Parfait glass.  Mix the Protein Powder and Yogurt and place half the yogurt mixture on top of the Mango, then put the Blueberries on top of that, and finish with last layer with remainder of Protein Yogurt mixture.  Top with diced Almonds and garnish with a fresh Strawberry if desired.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete