Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fruit Pizza for two ;)












     Cookies, Cookies, Cookies, ... I just can't stop with the GIANT cookies !!!  And since I discovered the Giant cookie, I thought why not make two so your honey can have one too !!!???  .... ( and then I don't have to share ANY of mine ... )  All this for 232 calories,17.8g carbs, and 27.25g protein!  I got my original idea of cookie making from Andrea's Protein Cakery, and from there my ideas have just kept flowin' !!!  I could not be happier with the Fruit Pizza I put together, and hopefully when I go to bed tonight I will dream up yet another Giant Cookie Creation !!!  ;)

Ingredients for Cookie~
3oz Apple, blended til smooth in Magic Bullet ( this was about half a Granny Smith Apple)
1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
Dash Lite Salt

     Mix all together, add a smidge of Almond Milk if too dry.  Pat into 2 Giant circles on Silpat lined Cookie Sheet, and bake at 325 for 10-12 minutes or just until firm, making sure to not over bake.  Maybe start checking them at 8 minutes.  Cool and turn over to use flat side to frost and decorate.

Ingredients for Frosting~
4 Tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
2 Tablespoons Vanilla Almond Milk (30 cal/cup)

     Mix and spread on cooled cookies.

Ingredients for Fruit~
1oz diced Mango
1oz diced Kiwi
1.5oz diced Strawberries
1/4 cup Blueberries

     Divide all ingredients in half and decorate each cookie with fruit.  Enjoy  ;)

   

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete