Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kale Fruit and Nut Salad





     I'm well aware that it's dead winter but a girl can dream can't she!!!???  And, this beautiful Kale Fruit and Nut salad is the perfect way to image the feel of the sun on my face and wind at my back.  This is amazingly delicious and so pleasing to the eye, not to mention super duper healthy, so I think it qualifies for any time of year!  Enjoy this little wonder  ;)

Ingredients~
1 bunch of Kale, torn to pieces
Chopped Fuji Apple
Fresh Blueberries
Chopped Strawberries
Cranraisins
Dried Diced Dates
Shredded Carrots
Slivered Almonds
Diced Red Onion
Crumbled Feta Cheese ( I like the Whole Foods brand best)
Lite Italian Dressing
Optional Protein Topping~Salmon or Chicken

     After tearing your Kale into pieces, start topping with all your favorite things!  There are no rules so you can add or subtract from my suggestions.  But, I will tell you that this is one of the best salads I have ever eaten.  Enjoy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment