Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Cotton Candy Grapes from The Grapery



     I've been waiting for weeks for these babies to hit The Fresh Market, and the trucks finally came at 2 o'clock this afternoon !!!  It was totally worth the second trip back to the store today!!!  These special breed of Grapes are only available for a short time, so if your favorite fair food tickles your fancy, then I suggest you get off your duff and head to The Fresh Market ASAP !!!  :0  Thanks to The Grapery for bringing Cotton Candy Grapes to my belly.  I had big big plans on making a wonderful dessert with these bad boys, but I started eating them on the way home and half the bag was gone by the time I pulled into the garage....ooooopppppsssss!!!  The only draw back is that they are 5.99/lb, and I almost choked on my pre raisin goodies when the cash register totaled 22 buckeroo's .... I put one of the two bags back after gasping for air....  But, they are totally worth a fun indulgence to experience a Cotton Candy Grape for the first time!!!  In good health~paige  ;)

2 comments:

  1. It is now easier than ever to proclaim your inform to the Internet in order to save in totaling taking place occurring by now your associates and connections or even to make a tiny bit of child maintenance once advertising.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is now easier than ever to proclaim your inform to the Internet in order to save in totaling taking place occurring by now your associates and connections or even to make a tiny bit of child maintenance once advertising.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete