Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Srirachi Aioli with Grilled Peach Mahi Mahi









     With summer comes fresh fish and fresh fruit ... say that 3 times fast ...  :0  And nothing is better than combining the two together, they make a perfect marriage !!!  Lucky for me, I am married to the GRILL MASTER !!! And when we pair his grilling genius with my love of seasonal produce, the heavens part and the angels sing !!!  Such was the case this Sunday when grilling a 2 foot long piece of beautiful Mahi Mahi, the possibilities become endless... as reflected in this unique mouth watering combination!!!  Enjoy this for 184 calories, 8.9g carbs and 21.9g protein, totally guilt free and DELICIOUS !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
4oz Grilled Mahi Mahi
4oz sliced Peach
1 Tablespoon Reduced Fat Vegenaise
Dash Sriracha, to taste

     Stir Sriracha and Mayo til blended well, using the amount of Sriracha you desire for your taste.  Spread your Aioli on top of your Grilled Mahi Mahi, then top with sliced peaches!  Serve with steamed broccoli.  Easy peasy, Voila !!! Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete